Nam-Buk City Mountain Climb
A Must-Do Route For Any Serious Cyclist in Seoul
Possibly the most famous cycling route in the city. Cycle over the Namsan, peak to the south of the old city, then through the ancient city of Seoul and up the peak to the north of the city. The ride ends with a fast descent to the Han river.
A convenient and atmospheric ride for any time of the day or night!
Traditional Market (optional)
Knowledgeable local Tour Guides
Easy to ride Bike, and safe helmet
Premium road bikes with groupset 105, equivalent or higher
Local snacks along the way.
Your guide will recommend/ provide some local treats along the way.
Bottle of Mineral water
Approx ride time: 3 hrs plus stops
Difficulty level: 3/10
- pick up service from your accommodation
- Van transport Banpo River park (under 1hr)
- Nambuk ride! 2-3 hours riding + stops
- Good local meal (1hr)
- Van transport back to your accommodation (under 1hr)
- Support car
- Ride photography
- 1min ride video with drone footage