Jinju to Bito Island Ride
A great start!
JinJu is a historic city at the southern extent of the Korean Peninsula. This ride from Jinju to the coast is a great start to explore the island off the south coast. A good addition to this ride would be to ride Namhae island or Yeosu, two famously picturesque regions. These island tours would be additional packages.
great views and countryside riding
Not a lot of elevation
Great opening/warm-up day!
Over night trip.
Knowledgeable local Tour Guides
Professional Road Bike, and safe helmet
We Ride use Stork or Giant bikes with a groupset of 105, equivalent or higher.
Local snacks along the way.
Your local guide will recommend/provide some local treats along the way.
Bottle of Mineral water
Approx ride time: 5 hours riding + stops
Difficulty level: 4/10
- Morning pick up service from your accommodation to the Express terminal
- Limo Coach to Junju (4 hours)
- Jinju ride! 4-5 hours riding + stops
- Good local meal
- 3* or above accommodations
- Following day return to Seoul (4hrs) or optional morning Island ride is recommended
- Support car
- Ride photography
- 1min ride video with drone footage