Naejangsan National Park Ride
An Epic Ride
This area is a mountainous region about three hours' drive east of Seoul. Known for it picturesque mountain scenery and proximity to the best beaches in Korea.
A challenging climb
A world-class decent with mountain and ocean views.
Particularly picturesque in the fall with the changing of the leaves
Knowledgeable local Tour Guides
Professional Road Bike, and safe helmet
We Ride use Stork or Giant bikes with a groupset of 105, equivalent or higher.
Local snacks along the way.
Your local guide will recommend/provide some local treats along the way.
Bottle of Mineral water
Approx ride time: 5 hours riding + stops
Difficulty level: 8/10
- Morning pick up service from your accommodation
- Van transport to the region (3 hours)
- Epic ride! 5 hours riding + stops
- Good local meal
- Van transport back to your accommodation (3 hours)
- Support car
- Ride photography
- 1min ride video with drone footage